Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thinker or Doer

I believe I am both a thinker and a doer. I love to think of new ideas and creations and I love to create. A thinker is a person who has ideas in their mind and creates new ones. A doer is a person who gets the job don no matter what circumstances.

What appeals to me is believing that I can create things from my ideas. I love to create things and put them to work. I love to draw. Drawing is one of many. Also, when I have an idea I just don't think of it. I put it on a piece of paper or I create it.

Another definition of a thinker is a person who thinks before their actions. Other than a doer, who just thinks of something and does it, not thinking about the consequences that lie ahead. I believe, in this state of mind, that I am a thinker definitely. I think before I do something. I think it's dumb just going on and doing something and not think of the punishment.

I am a full-time thinker and a part-time doer.

No comments: