Monday, December 15, 2008

Parents and Spying

I believe parents have the right to spy on their children. Parents have every right to know. Children belong to their parents until they are formally and mature enough to live by themselves. Parents should be able to know when and where their children are and where they are going. Checking on their children is not a crime. They have every right.

I mean, if a child is mischievious, a parent should have the right to now if what that child is doing. It's more like a parole. But parents do have the right.

From my prospective, if my parents wanted to spy on me, I would have to admit it would be very uneasy for me that they were doing that. But if they have a reason I would have to agree unwillingly. Parents have the right to spy on their children.

Pare tns have the right to spy on their children to a cerain point. Parents shouldn't be able to take advantage of the fact they can spy. I'm just saying they can spy, but to an extent.

No comments: