Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Future

What I Am Going To Do Next Year:

Next year I will be attending CSU Chico. I will be earning my bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Minor in Business and Architecture. After that, I will apply to Academy of Art in San Fransisco where I will get my Master's in Multimedia Design and Graphic Design. Over the summer, I will intern with Pixar in San Rafael, hoping to get a standard job and start my career. I have wanted to work technology because I really love it. My hobbies are making pictures movies and photoshop. I really love using technology. I also love making powerpoints. I really want to learn about animations. I have seen documentaries on computer science and it is fascinating. The things they do to make graphics is really cool.

No comments: