Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Energy Plan

The energy plan, I think, has not gone into effect. We still have problems with energy crisis often. I think we are getting the idea of a good energy idea but we are not there yet. I think the solution is to go to wind, solar, and maybe put more study into capturing a lightning bolt. Research says that a lightning bolt could produce enough energy to keep New York running for about 10 years. That's a lot of energy! My family and I have changed our driving habits to help with the dramatic gas prices. We have been carpooling a lot more now. Also, with heating, we only keep one part of the house warm and the other cool. And when we are not there, we leave it off. I say we should study on other ways to provide energy to the world. We have the researches, let's start using them.

No comments: