Thursday, September 4, 2008

Heroes

3 of My Greatest Heroes:

(1) My Grandpa-My Grandpa, in many ways, is my biggest hero. One is that when the toughest times came abroad he always has a smile and carries on life like it was his prime. Also, my grandpa always looks for the good in people. I will never hear him talk negative about anyone. And last, my grandpa cares for me very much. He always tries 100% to make it my sporting events and any extraccuricular activities. He is really proud of me and makes me proud of myself.

(2) My Mom- My mom, also, inspires me in many ways. She might be hard on me on my school work, to the point where I am so annoyed, but she pushes me to make myself better for the future that lay down the road. She also makes it to every activity I am in, even if it is missing work. She gives me nothing but positive input and output. Ok, sometimes she'll tell me pointers, but its all good for me.

(3) My Dad-My dad...is all about the sports. He gives me the most pointers and tips. If I want to go and work on a certain ability, he will help anytime. He works a lot of the time and is gone a lot, but he always makes it to anything I am in. It feels really great to have a dad that supports you with whatever you do. He also made me a better person. He has taught me, through life, to be mature and sincere to everyone around. It is he who has made me the person I am today. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do anything stupid because of the morals my father has set for me to accomplish.

No comments: